Taylor and Seth had their wedding ceremony and wedding reception at YMCA Camp Coffman in Cranberry Pennsylvania. Guests began arriving at Camp Coffman at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony took place in the event pavilion and was presided over by Reverend Travis Bish. The ceremony started promptly at 4:30 pm and lasted approximately 10 minutes.
After the wedding ceremony, guests transitioned to the banquet hall where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Taylor and Seth cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Weber Catering & Events, LLC and was served buffet style.
After Dinner, Taylor and Seth shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Can’t Help Falling In Love by Elvis. Next, Taylor danced with her step-father and then Seth danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Taylor and Seth chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – 1-2-3-4, Plain White T’s
- Bridal Party Introduction – Glad You Came, The Wanted
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Paper Rings, Taylor Swift
- Cutting of the Cake – L-O-V-E. Nat King Cole
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Can’t Help Falling In Love, Elvis
- Bride & Step-Father Dance – I Saw God Today, George Strait
- Groom & Mother Dance – Can You Feel The Love Tonight, Elton John
- Last Dance – Give It All We Got Tonight, George Strait