On Saturday we were at the Yankee Lake Ballroom in Brookfield Ohio. The event was a wedding reception for Mandi and Scott. Mandi and Scott were married at 2:30 pm at the Lebanon United Presbyterian Church. Guests began arriving at the Yankee Lake Ballroom shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Mandi and Scott shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Giving It All To You by Haley & Michaels. Next, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Yankee Lake Ballroom and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Mandi shared in a dance with her father and then Scott danced with his mother before the couple danced with the bridal party. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Mandi and Scott chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Sexy And I Know It, LMFAO
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Sexy And I Know It, LMFAO
- Cutting of the Cake – Die A Happy Man, Thomas Rhett
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Giving It All To You, Haley & Michaels
- Bridal Party Dance – Smile, Uncle Kracker
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Garter Toss – Another One Bite The Dust, Queen
- Garter Dressing – Let’s get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Last Dance – You Shook Me All Night Long, AC/DC