On Saturday August 29, 2015 we were at Wildwood Golf Club in Pittsburgh. The event was a wedding reception for Melissa and Brad. Melissa and Brad booked our Deluxe Entertainment Package which includes up-lighting. The couple chose cool-white as their static color to be displayed during dinner and they chose a medium amber to be displayed during the formal dances.
Melissa and Brad were married at 4:00 pm at Memorial Park Presbyterian Church. Guests began arriving at Wildwood Golf Club at 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers on the outside patio as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Melissa and Brad cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Wildwood Golf Club and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song The One by Kodaline. Next, Melissa danced with her father and then Brad danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm
Here is the music that Melissa and Brad chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Beautiful Day, U2
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Born To Run, Bruce Springsteen
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar Sugar, The Archies
- Bride & Groom First Dance – The One, Kodaline
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy’s Angel, T Carter Music
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – This One’s For The Girls, Martina McBride
- Garter Removal – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Garter Toss – Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benatar
- Last Dance – A Thousand Years, Christina Perri