On Saturday we were at the White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Nikki and Austin. Nikki and Austin were married at 2:30 pm at St. Mary’s Ukrainian Church in Ford City PA. Guests began arriving at the White Barn around 4:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Nikki and Austin cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Nikki and Austin shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song It All Started With A Beer by Frankie Ballard. Next, Nikki danced with her mother & father and Austin danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Nikki and Austin chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Something In The Water – Brook Fraser
- Bridal Party Introduction – Vacation, Dirty Heads
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Cutting of the Cake – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom First Dance – It All Started With A Beer, Frankie Ballard
- Bride & Father Dance – Father and Daughter, Paul Simon
- Groom & Mother Dance – Don’t Blink – Kenny Chesney
- Bride & Mother Dance – Humble And Kind, Tim McGraw
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Last Dance – Holiday Inn, Chingy, Ludacris & Snoop Dawg