On Friday October 27, 2017 we were at the White Barn in Prospect PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Maura and Zachary. Maura and Zach were married in front of the pond at the rear of the White Barn.
Guests began arriving at the White Barn at 3:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 3:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Rick Hurley. After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then toasts were offered by the father of the bride, maids of honor & best man prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Maura and Zach cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song H.O.L.Y. by Florida Georgia Line. Next, Maura danced with her father and then Zach danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Maura and Zachary chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – This Will Be An Everlasting Love, Natalie Cole
- Bridal Party Introduction – Uptown Funk, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Can’t Stop This Feeling, Justin Timberlake
- Cutting of the Cake – Everything, Michael Buble
- Bride & Groom First Dance – H.O.L.Y., Florida Georgia Line
- Bride & Father Dance – Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Where Them Girls At, David Guetta
- Last Dance – You Are The Best Thing, Ray LaMontagne