On Saturday we were at the White Barn in Prospect PA. The event was a wedding reception for Katlyn and Kyle. Katlyn and Kyle were married at the Presbyterian Church of Prospect at 3:00 pm. Guests began arriving at the White Barn at 4:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Katlyn and Kyle shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song More Of You by Chris Stapleton. Next, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake before dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering from New Castle PA and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Kyle danced with his mother and then Katlyn danced with her father before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster before the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Katlyn and Kyle chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Party on 5th Ave, Mac Miller
- Cutting of the Cake – Heart Like A Wheel, Eric Church
- Bride & Groom First Dance – More Of You, Chris Stapleton
- Bride & Father Dance – Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen
- Groom & Mother Dance – Like Jesus Does, Eric Church
- Last Dance – Country Roads (Take Me Home), John Denver