On Saturday we were at the West Overton Barn in Scottdale Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for JoAnna and Brandon. JoAnna and Brandon were married at 2:30 pm at the Reunion Presbyterian Church in Mount Pleasant PA. Guest began arriving at the West Overton Barn at 3:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Jon of Jon Ragland Photography.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then toasts were offered by the maid of honor and best man prior to dinner. After dinner, JoAnna and Brandon cut their wedding cake prior to sharing in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song All Of Me by John Legend. Next, JoAnna and Brandon shared in a dance with the bridal party. Then, JoAnna danced with her father and then her mother and Brandon danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that JoAnna and Brandon chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introductions – Counting Stars, One Republic
- Bridal Party Introduction – Royals, Lorde
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Springsteen, Eric Church
- Cutting of the Cake – Little Moments, Brad Paisley
- Bride & Groom First Dance – All Of Me by John Legend
- Bridal Party Dance – Cowboys and Angels, Dustin Lynch
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy Dance With Me, Krystal Keith
- Bride & Mother Dance – In My Daughters Eyes, Martina McBride
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lee Dewyze
- Anniversary Dance – Lookin’ Back With You, Craig Morgan
- Bouquet Toss – Only Prettier, Miranda Lambert
- Garter Removal – Sex On Fire, Kings Of Leon
- Garter Toss – Real Good Man, Tim McGraw
- Garter Dressing – Bring Em’ Out, T.I.
- Last Dance – Give In To Me, Garrett Hedlund & Leighton Meester