On Saturday September 22nd 2012 we were at the West Leechburg Fire Hall. The event was a wedding reception for Brian and Angie Woodhall. Angie and Brian were married at 1:30 pm at St. Gertrude’s Roman Catholic Church in Vandergrift Pennsylvania. Guests began arriving at the West Leechburg Fire Hall at 3:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photos with Megan Ruffaner of Your Special Moments Photography and videos with Denny Hemphill of Denny Hemhill’s Video Productions.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the banquet hall and then guests enjoyed a delicious meal that was prepared by the staff at Tommy’s Catering from Vandegrift. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Brian and Angie chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Blow, Ke$ha
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Bring Em Out, T.I.
- Cutting of the Cake – Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benatar
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Special Mix
- Bridal Party Dance – Marry Me, Train
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy Let’s Dance, Jamie Tate
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Get Low, Lil Jon
- Garter Toss – Candy Shop, 50 Cent
- Garter Dressing – Thong Song, Sisqo
- Last Dance – Fat Bottom Girls, Queen