On Saturday we were at Veltre’s Wedding and Event Centre in New Kensington PA. The event was a wedding reception for Michelle and Samuel. Michelle and Sam were married at 1:30 pm at Heinz Chapel in Pittsburgh. Guests began arriving at Veltre’s Wedding and Event Centre shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Michelle and Sam cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. An incredible dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Veltre’s and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Michelle and Sam shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Die A Happy Man by Thomas Rhett. Next, Michelle danced with her father and then Sam danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Michelle and Samuel chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Forever, Chris Brown
- Bridal Party Introduction – Turn Down For What, DJ Snake & Lil Jon
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Suit And Tie, Justin Timberlake
- Cutting of the Cake – Love And Marriage, Frank Sinatra
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Die A Happy Man, Thomas Rhett
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy, Abby Anderson
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Last Dance – Perfect, Ed Sheeran