On Saturday September 28, 2019 we were at the Valley Dam Sportsman’s Club in Hilliards PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Kaitlyn and Heath. Kaitlyn and Heath were married outside at the Valley Dam Sportsman’s Club. Guest began arriving at the Valley Dam Sportsman’s Club at 2:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 3:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Jim Lewis. After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned under the tent where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the tent and then toasts were offered by the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner.
After dinner, Kaitlyn and Heath cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Everything by Michael Buble. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and the Kaitlyn danced with her father and Heath danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Kaitlyn and Heath chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Walk This Way, Aerosmith
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Let’s Get Ready To Rumble. Jock Jams
- Cutting of the Cake – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Everything, Michael Buble
- Bridal Party Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Garter Toss – Turn Down For What, DJ Snake & Lil Jon
- Garter Dressing – A Little Less Conversation, Elvis Presley
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic