On Saturday September 23, 2017 we were at the Vagabonds Center in Butler PA. The event was a wedding reception for Natalie and Adam. Natalie and Adam booked our Deluxe Entertainment Package which includes up-lighting. They chose blue as the static color to be displayed during cocktail hour and dinner and they opted to have us transform the up-lights into a computer controlled light show during open dancing.
Natalie and Adam were married at 2:30 pm at Aubrey’s Dubbs Dred Golf Course in Butler. Guests began arriving at the Vagabonds Center at 4:00 pm where they were immediately allowed to access the dinner buffet as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then Natalie and Adam shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole. Next, the couple cut their wedding cake and then the bridal party enjoyed their dinner.
After dinner, Natalie danced with her father and Adam danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Natalie and Adam chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – We Are Family, Sister Sledge
- Bridal Party Introduction – Down, Jay Sean
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Danza Kudro, Don Omar
- Cutting of the Cake – Love & Marriage, Frank Sinatra
- Bride & Groom First Dance – L-O-V-E, Nat King Cole
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy Dance With Me, Krystal Keith
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Last Dance – Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks