On Saturday June 23, 2018 we were at the Vagabonds Center in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for April and Peter. April and Peter were married at 3:00 pm at the Meridian United Presbyterian Church. Guests began arriving at the Vagabonds Center at 4:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails, appetizers and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs with Fred Vero of Fred Vero Photography.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then April and Peter shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Do (Cherish You) by Mark Wills. Next, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Simply Catered and was served buffet style.
After dinner, April danced with her father and mother and then Peter danced with his mother and stepmother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that April and Peter chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Don’t Stop Believin’, Journey
- Bridal Party Introduction – Can’t Stop The Feeling, Justin Timberlake
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Cutting of the Cake – I Wanna Grow Old With You, Adam Sandler
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Do (Cherish You), Mark Wills
- Bride & Father Dance – Dance With My Daughter, Jason Blaine
- Bride & Mother Dance – There You’ll Be, Faith Hill
- Groom & Mother Dance – Perfect Fan, Backstreet Boys
- Groom & Step-Mother Dance – You Decorated My Life, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Where Them Girls At, David Guetta
- Garter Removal – Cherry Pie, Warrant
- Garter Toss – Mission Impossible, Television Theme
- Garter Dressing – My Pony, Ginuwine
- Last Dance – Better Man, Chris Jamison