On Saturday we were at Twelve Oaks Mansion in Mars Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Erin and Kevin. Erin and Kevin were married in the library at Twelve Oaks Mansion.
Guests began arriving at Twelve Oaks Mansion shortly before 2:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. During this time we also displayed a photo montage, featuring Erin and Kevin, on the televisions in the library.
The wedding ceremony started promptly at 3:00 pm and was presided over by Officiant Ronald J. Cambest, who did a wonderful job. After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the main ballroom where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs and video with Candace Kohler and her staff from Eye Candy Fotography.
At 4:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Erin and Kevin shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song The One by Kodaline. A delicious dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Twelve Oaks Mansion and was served buffet style.
After dinner, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake and then Erin danced with her father and Kevin danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:00 pm.
Here is the music that Erin and Kevin chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Party Rock Anthem, LMFAO
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Black And Yellow, Wiz Khalifa
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Bride & Groom First Dance – The One, Kodaline
- Bride & Father Dance – Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle
- Groom & Mother Dance – The Perfect Fan, The Backstreet Boys
- Bouquet Toss – Where Them Girls At, David Guetta & Flo Rida
- Garter Removal – U Can’t Touch This, MC Hammer
- Garter Toss – Eye Of The Tiger, Survivor
- Last Dance – All Of Me, John Legend