On Saturday we were at Twelve Oaks Mansion in Mars Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Brenda and Alex. Guests began arriving at Twelve Oaks Mansion at 4:00 pm as we provided prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony was held in the Library at Twelve Oaks Mansion and was presided over by Pastor Chris Marshall. After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned from the Library to the main ballroom where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toasts were offered by the maid of honor and best man prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Twelve Oaks Mansion and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Brenda and Alex cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Tangled Up In You, by Staind. Next, the newlyweds shared in a dance with the bridal party and then Brenda danced with her mother as Alex danced with his mother. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Brenda and Alex chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Yeah, Usher, Ludacris, Lil Jon
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Let’s Get Married (Remix), Jagged Edge
- Cutting of the Cake – Lucky, Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Tangled Up In You, Staind
- Bridal Party Dance – Bless The Broken Road, Rascal Flatts
- Bride & Mother Dance – Mama’s Song, Carrie Underwood
- Groom & Mother Dance – Mama’s Song, Carrie Underwood
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Mission Impossible, Television Theme
- Garter Toss – Jump, Van Halen
- Garter Dressing – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Last Dance – Realize, Colbie Caillat