On Saturday December 12, 2015 we were at Twelve Oaks Mansion in Mars PA. The event was a wedding reception for Gretchen and Rich. Gretchen and Rich were married at 3:00 pm at St. John Neumann Church in Franklin Park. Guests began arriving at Twelve Oaks Mansion shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Gretchen and Rich cut their wedding cake. Next, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song My Best Friend by Tim McGraw. Gretchen then danced with her father and Rich danced with his mother before dinner.
Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Twelve Oaks Mansion and was served buffet style. After dinner, we opened up the dance floor and throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Gretchen and Rich chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Crazy in Love, Beyoncé & Jay-Z
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Scream, Usher
- Cutting of the Cake – Perfect Kiss, Marie Hines
- Bride & Groom First Dance – My Best Friend, Tim McGraw
- Bride & Father Dance – Forever Young, Rod Stewart
- Groom & Mother Dance – Never Alone, Lady Antebellum
- Bouquet Toss – Man I Feel Like A Woman, Shania Twain
- Garter Removal – Real Good Man, Tim McGraw
- Garter Toss – Getting Jiggy Wit It, Will Smith
- Garter Dressing – Call Me Maybe, Carey Rae Jepsen
- Last Dance –All Of Me, John Legend