On Saturday August 26, 2017 we were at Twelve Oaks Mansion in Mars. The event was a wedding reception for Brooke and Cale. Brooke and Cale were married at 3:00 pm at St. Michael Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at Twelve Oaks Mansion at 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Brooke and Cale played The Newlywed Game and cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Twelve Oaks Mansion and was served sit-down style.
After dinner, Brooke and Cale shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Amazed by Lonestar. Next, Brooke danced with her father and brother and Cale danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Brooke and Cale chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Let’s Go, Trick Daddy
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Here Comes The Boom, Nelly
- Cutting of the Cake – Say You Won’t Go, James Arthur
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Amazed, Lonestar
- Bride & Father Dance – Faithfully, Journey
- Bride & Brother Dance – Let Her Go, Passenger
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Shinedown
- Bouquet Toss – Crazy In Love, Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Pony, Ginuwine
- Garter Toss – Swalla, Jason Derulo
- Garter Dressing – Mission Impossible Theme, Adam Clayton & Larry Mullen
- Last Dance – The Time (Dirty Bit), Black Eyed Peas