On Saturday April 28, 2018 we were at The White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Bethany and Ryan. Bethany and Ryan were married at 2:00 pm at St. Paul’s Church in Butler PA. Guests began arriving at The White Barn around 3:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 4:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Bethany and Ryan shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Next, Bethany danced with her father and then Ryan danced with his mother. The couple then played The Newlywed Game prior to dinner.
Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style. After dinner, Bethany and Ryan shared in a dance with the bridal party before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:30 pm.
Here is the music that Bethany and Ryan chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Happy, Pharrell Williams
- Bridal Party Introduction – Yeah, Usher
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Perfect, Ed Sheeran
- Bridal Party Dance – My Best Friend, Tim McGraw
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – Find Your Wings, Mark Harris
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Sexy Chick, David Guetta
- Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Garter Dressing – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic