On Saturday we were at The White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Alan and Mary Boburczak. Alan and Mary were married at St. Kilian Parish in Cranberry Township at 2:00 pm. Guests began arriving at The White Barn at 3:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as they listened to cocktail music that was performed live by Whiskey Stixxx.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the banquet hall and then Mary and Alan played The Newlywed Game prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medures Catering from New Castle PA and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Alan and Mary cut their wedding cake prior to the formal dances. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Alan and Mary chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom Introduction – The Best Thing, Reliant K
- Cutting of the Cake – Question, The Old 97’s
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Overwhelmed, Tim McMorris
- Bride & Father Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Groom & Mother Dance – Right Here Waiting, Richard Marx
- Bouquet Toss – Pretty Woman, Roy Orbison
- Garter Removal – Love You Madly, Cake
- Garter Toss – Ring Of Fire, Johnny Cash
- Garter Dressing – Strangers In The Night, Frank Sinatra
- Last Dance – Piano Man, Billy Joel