On Saturday December 10, 2016 we were at The White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Theresa and Matthew. Theresa and Matt were married inside at The White Barn. Guests began arriving at The White Barn at 2:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 3:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Chad Bogdewic.
After a 30 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of The White Barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 4:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Theresa and Matthew cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After Dinner, Theres and Matt shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Perfect For Me by Ron Pope. Next, Theresa danced with her father and then Matt danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Theresa and Matthew chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Michael Buble
- Bridal Party Introduction – Float On, Modest Mouse
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Something I Need, One Republic
- Cutting of the Cake – Our Song, Ron Pope
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Perfect For Me, Ron Pope
- Bride & Father Dance – You’re Gonna Miss This, Trace Adkins
- Groom & Mother Dance – I Cross My Heart, George Strait
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Gold Digger, Kanye West
- Garter Removal – The Distance, Cake
- Garter Toss – Girls, Beastie Boys
- Garter Dressing – Sexyback, Justin Timberlake
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic