On Friday we were at the White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Sarrah and Zach. Sarrah and Zach were married at 4:00 pm at St. Paul’s Church in Butler. Guests began arriving at the White Barn at 5:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers in the lower level of the barn.
Shortly after 6:00 pm the bridal party arrived in a trolley which was provided by Molly’s Trolleys from Pittsburgh. We formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then toasts were offered by the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was provided by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering from New Castle and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Sarrah and Zach shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Dream A Little Dream by Mama Cass. Next, Sarrah danced with her father and then Zach danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Sarrah and Zach chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Moneymaker, Ludacris
- Bride & Groom Introduction –Moneymaker, Ludacris
- Cutting of the Cake – Can’t Help Falling In Love, Elvis
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Dream A Little Dream, Mama Cass
- Bride & Father Dance – Breakaway, Kelly Clarkson
- Groom & Mother Dance – Fly Me To The Moon, Frank Sinatra
- Anniversary Dance – Always and Forever, Luther Vandross
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Last Dance – Wagon Wheel, Old Crow Medicine Show