On Friday September 05, 2014 we were at our favorite wedding venue in Butler County, the White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Casey and Matthew. Casey and Matt were married outside at the rear of the White Barn overlooking the pond. Guests began arriving at the White Barn at 4:00 pm as we provided prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started promptly at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Steve Franklin from Meridian United Presbyterian Church.
After the ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of the White Barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with the very talented Bethany Boarts of Wedding By Bethany.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toasts were offered by the best man and matron of honor, before dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering from New Castle and was served buffet style.
After dinner Casey and Matt cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Wouldn’t Change A Thing by Matthew West. Next, Casey danced with her father and then Matt danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Casey and Matthew chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Shooting Star, LMFAO
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Shooting Star, LMFAO
- Cutting of the Cake – Lucky, Jason Mraz & Coly Caillat
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Wouldn’t Change A Thing by Matthew West
- Bride & Father Dance – Walk With You, Edwin McCain
- Groom & Mother Dance – Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Jason Castro
- Last Dance – You And Me, Dave Matthews