On Friday we were at The White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Callie and Nick. Due to rain, Callie and Nick were married inside of The White Barn. Guests began arriving at The White Barn at 3:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 4:00 pm and was presided over by Mr. Jacob Davis. After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of The White Barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Erica of Erica Dietz Photography.
At 5:45 pm we introduced the bridal party into the barn and toasts were offered by a couple of bridesmaids and a groomsman prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Callie and Nick cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Sea Breeze by Tyrone Wells. Next, Callie danced with her father and then Nick danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Callie and Nick chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Dynamite, Taio Cruz
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Forever, Chris Brown
- Cutting of the Cake – Just The Way You Are, Billy Joel
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Sea Breeze, Tyrone Wells
- Bride & Father Dance – Tennessee Whiskey, Chris Stapleton
- Groom & Mother Dance – Wildflowers, Tom Petty
- Bouquet Toss – Party In The USA, Miley Cyrus
- Garter Removal – Eye Of The Tiger, Survivor
- Garter Toss – Big Pimpin, Jay-Z
- Garter Dressing – Bump N Grind, R. Kelly
- Last Dance – Sweet Caroline, Neil Diamond