On Friday October 10, 2014 we were at The White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Brandi and Justin. Brandi and Justin were married at 3:30 pm at Trinity Lutheran Church in Ellwood City. Guest began arriving at The White Barn at 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers on the lower level of The White Barn, as the bridal party posed for photographs with Amanda of Photography by Amanda Sipes.
At 6:00 pm, guests transitioned to the upper level of the barn and then we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom. Brandi and Justin then cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Brandi and Justin shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Always Get Lucky With You by George Jones. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Brandi danced with her father and Justin danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor.
One of the highlights of the evening occurred at 9:00 pm as we invited all of the guests to the rear balcony at The White Barn where they were treated to a fireworks display that Brandi and Justin had arranged with Zambelli Fireworks from New Castle. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Brandi and Justin chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Let’s Get It Started, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar Sugar, The Archies
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Always Get Lucky With You, George Jones
- Bridal Party Dance – My Best Friend, Tim McGraw
- Bride & Father Dance – Cinderella, Steven Curtis Chapman
- Groom & Mother Dance – The Man You’ve Become, Molly Pasutti
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Keep Your Hands To Yourself, Georgia Satellites
- Garter Toss – Sharp Dressed Man, ZZ Top
- Garter Dressing – One Way Or Another, Blondie
- Last Dance – Helluva Life, Frankie Ballard