On Saturday November 08, 2014 we were back at our favorite banquet hall, The White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Ashley and Andrew. Ashley and Andrew booked out Deluxe Entertainment Package which includes up-lighting. Ashley and Andrew chose golden amber as a static color that we displayed during cocktails and dinner. They then opted fort he up-lights to transform into a light show during open dancing.
Ashley and Andrew were married at the back of The White Barn, overlooking the pond. Guests began arriving at The White Barn at 3:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 3:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor David Goetschius from Harmony PA.
After an approximate 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned inside to the lower level of The White Barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Krystal & Manny from Krystal Healy Photography.
At 5:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then toasts were offered by the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Ashley and Andrew cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song All Of Me by John Legend. Next, Ashley danced with her father and mother and Andrew danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Ashley and Andrew chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – My Songs Know What You Did in The Dark, Fall Out Boy
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Pittsburgh Penguins, Theme Song
- Cutting of the Cake – Question, Old 97’s
- Bride & Groom First Dance – All Of Me, John Legend
- Bridal Party Dance – Get The Party Started, Pink
- Bride & Father Dance – Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle
- Bride & Mother Dance – Like My Mother Does, Lauren Alaina
- Groom & Mother Dance – That’s What Mama’s Do, Jason Matthews
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Last Dance – Take Me Home (Country Roads), John Denver