On Sunday July 05, 2015 we were at the White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was an outdoor wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Amy and Matthew. Amy and Matt were married at the rear of the White Barn overlooking the pond. Guests began arriving at the White Barn shortly before 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend Brian Leary.
After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of the White Barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Mindy Calvin of MC Photography.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Amy and Matthew cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Amy and Matthew shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Never Stop by Safety Suit. Next, the newlyweds shared in a dance with the bridal party and then Amy danced with her father and Matt danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:30 pm.
Here is the music that Amy and Matthew chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Cutting of the Cake – I Wanna Grow Old With You, Adam Sandler
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Never Stop (Wedding Version), Safety Suit
- Bridal Party Dance – Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – Mom, Garth Brooks
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Let’s Get It On, Marvin Gaye
- Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Garter Dressing – Do You Think I’m Sexy, Rod Stewart
- Last Dance – Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran