On Sunday we were back at our favorite banquet hall, The White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Amanda and Curtis. Amanda and Curtis were married in front of the pond, at the rear of The White Barn.
Guests began arriving at The White Barn at 2:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 3:00 pm as Amanda and her father arrived in a horse drawn carriage. The ceremony was presided over by Pastor Eric Peters and lasted approximately 20 minutes.
After the ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of The White Barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Mike Schnelle of Apex Imaging Photography and video with Ryan McIntyre of McIntyre Video.
At 5:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into The White Barn and then Amanda and Curtis cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering from New Castle and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Amanda and Curtis shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Amazed by Lonestar. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Amanda danced with her father and Curtis danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Amanda and Curtis chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Let’s Get it Started, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar Sugar, The Archies
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Amazed, Lonestar
- Bridal Party Dance – That’s What Friends Are For, Dionne Warwick
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – All To You, DJ Keo
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Garter Toss – Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benatar
- Garter Dressing – Mission Impossible, Television Theme
- Last Dance – I’ve Had The Time OF My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes