On Friday we were at The White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Nichole and Nick. Nichole and Nick were married in front of the gazebo at The White Barn. Guests began arriving at The White Barn at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Tina Keller.
After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of The White Barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Steve of Steven Dalton Photography. At 6:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Nichole and Nick cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Next, Nichole danced with her father while Nick danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Nichole and Nick chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Uptown Funk, Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom Introduction – That’s My Kind Of Night, Luke Bryan
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran
- Bride & Father Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Last Dance – Die A Happy Man, Thomas Rhett