On Saturday July 21, 2018 we were at The White Barn in Prospect PA. The event was a wedding reception for Meghan and Shane. Meghan and Shane were married at 2:00 pm at St. Kilian Parish in Cranberry Township. Guests began arriving at The White Barn at 4:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Meghan and Shane shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Then by Brad Paisley. Next, guests enjoyed dinner which was prepared by the staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After Dinner, Meghan and Shane cut their wedding cake and then Meghan danced with her father and Shane danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Meghan and Shane chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – This Is How We Do It, Montell Jordan
- Bridal Party Introduction – Can’t Stop The Feeling, Justin Timberlake
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Love On Top, Beyonce
- Cutting of the Cake – I can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch), Four Tops
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Then, Brad Paisley
- Bride & Father Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton
- Groom & Mother Dance – Close To You, The Carpenters
- Last Dance – I’ve Had The Time OF My Life, Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes