On Friday July 27, 2018 we were at The White Barn in Prospect PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Krystal and Austin. Krystal and Austin were married in front of the pond at The White Barn.
Guests began arriving at The White Barn at 2:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started promptly at 3:00 pm and was presided over by Pastor Carmen Shullo. After a 25 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of the barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 4:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then toasts were offered prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After Dinner, Krystal and Austin cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Wanted by Hunter Hayes. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Krystal Danced with her father and Austin danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster before the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Krystal and Austin chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – I Want To Love Somebody Like You, Keith Urban
- Bridal Party Introduction – Make Me Wanna, Thomas Rhett
- Bride & Groom Introduction – All Eyes On Us, Jon Langston
- Cutting of the Cake – Honey Bee, Blake Shelton
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Wanted, Hunter Hayes
- Bridal Party Dance – Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks
- Bride & Father Dance – My Little Girl, Tim McGraw
- Groom & Mother Dance – Your Song, Garth Brooks
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Where Them Girls At, David Guetta
- Garter Removal – Pony, Ginuwine
- Garter Toss – All I Do Is Win, DJ Khaled
- Garter Dressing – Earned It, The Weekend
- Last Dance – See You Again, Wiz Khalifa