On Friday we were at The White Barn in Prospect PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Kristen and Gannon. Kristen were married near the pond at the rear of The White Barn. Guests began arriving at The White Barn at 3:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started at 3:30 pm and was presided over by The Honorable Krystal Shultz. After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the inside of The White Barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Kristen and Gannon shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Into The Mystic by Van Morrison. Next, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering from New Castle and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Kristen danced with her father and then Gannon danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Kristen and Gannon chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – Uptown Funk, Bruno Mars
- Bridal Party Introduction – Can’t Stop This Feeling, Justin Timberlake
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Signed, Sealed, Delivered, Stevie Wonder
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Into The Mystic, Van Morrison
- Bride & Father Dance – God Gave Me You, Blake Shelton
- Groom & Mother Dance – What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Anniversary Dance – From The Ground Up, Dan + Shay
- Last Dance – Country Roads (Take Me Home), John Denver