On Friday May 15, 2015 we were back at one of our favorite venues in Butler, The White Barn. The event was an outdoor wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Julie and Michael. Julie and Michael booked our Deluxe Entertainment Package which includes whole room up-lighting. The couple chose Amber as their up-lighting color.
Julie and Michael were married outside, at the rear of The White Barn. Guests began arriving at 4:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 5:00 pm and was presided over by Minister Mark Loebach. After a 20 minute wedding ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of The White Barn as the bridal party posed for photographs with Edward of Sky’s The Limit Photography.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Julie and Mike cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was incredible as usual.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song One and Only by Adele, which then transitioned into Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars. Next, Julie danced with her father while Mike danced with his mother. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Julie and Michael chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Happy, Pharell
- Cutting of the Cake – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Bride & Groom First Dance – One and Only, Adele / Uptown Funk, Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
- Bride & Father Dance – Stand By Me, Ben E. King
- Groom & Mother Dance – Stand By Me, Ben E. King
- Last Dance – Just Dance, Lady Gaga