On Friday we were at The White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Jessica and Gregory. Jessica and Gregg were married at the rear of The White Barn. Guests began arriving at The White Barn at 3:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 3:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend Connie Dunn.
After a 20 minute wedding ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of The White Barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 5:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Jessica and Gregg cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Jessica and Gregg shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Long As I Live by John Michael Mongomery. Next, Jessica danced with her father and then Gregg danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Jessica and Gregory chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Come With Me Now, Kongos
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Long As I Live, John Michael Mongomery
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – When I Said I Do, Clint Black & Lisa Hartman Black
- Bouquet Toss – Where Them Girls At, David Guetta
- Garter Removal – Bad To The Bone, George Thorogood
- Garter Toss – Bad Boys, Inner Circle
- Garter Dressing – Keep Your Hands To Yourself, Georgia Satellites
- Last Dance – A Thousand Years, Christina Perri