On Sunday August 09, 2015 we were at The White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Jessica and Casey. Jessica and Casey were married on the upper level of The White Barn. Guests began arriving at The White Barn at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The wedding ceremony started promptly at 4:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Mike Wells.
After a 20 minute wedding ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of The White Barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then toasts were offered by the 2 best men prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Jessica and Casey shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song To Make You Feel My Love by Garth Brooks. Next, Jessica danced with her father while Casey danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:3 pm.
Here is the music that Jessica and Casey chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom First Dance – To Make You Feel My Love, Garth Brooks
- Bride & Father Dance – Unforgettable, Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole
- Groom & Mother Dance – Unforgettable, Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole
- Last Dance –I Wanna Grow Old With You, Adam Sandler