On Sunday we were at one of our favorite venues in the Butler area, the White Barn in Prospect PA. The event was an outdoor wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Fontaine and Ben. Fontaine and Ben were married overlooking the pond at the rear of the White Barn. Guests began arriving at the White Barn at 2:30 pm as we provided prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony.
The ceremony started at 3:00 pm and was presided over by Reverend Mark DeNuzzio of A Simple Vow. After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned inside the lower level of the White Barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then toast were offered by the matron of honor and best man prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Ben danced with his mother and then Fontaine danced with her father. Next, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Crazy Love by Michael Buble. After dancing with the bridal party we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Fontaine and Ben chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Get Ready, The Temptations
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Get Ready, The Temptations
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Crazy Love, Michael Buble
- Bridal Party Dance – You Are The Best Thing, Ray Lamontagne
- Bride & Father Dance – My Girl, The Temptations
- Groom & Mother Dance – Stand By Me, Ben E. King
- Last Dance – Come Fly With Me, Frank Sinatra