On Sunday August 28, 2016 we were at the White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Chloe and Adam. Chloe and Adam were married at the rear of the White Barn overlooking the pond. Guests began arriving at the White Barn at 4:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 4:30 pm and was presided over by The Honorable James Butler Mayor of Prospect. After a short ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of the White Barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:15 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Chloe and Adam cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Chloe and Adam shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Grows Old by Thirdstory. Next, Chloe danced with her Grandfather and brother and then Adam danced with his mother. Chloe then danced with her mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:30 pm.
Here is the music that Chloe and Adam chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introductions – God Gave Me You, Blake Shelton
- Bridal Party Introduction – Sugar, Maroon 5
- Bride & Groom Introduction – All Of Me, John Legend
- Cutting of the Cake – Grow Old With You, Daniel Padilla
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Grows Old, Thirdstory
- Bride & Grandfather Dance – Unforgettable, Nat King Cole
- Groom & Mother Dance – Find Your Wings, Mark Harris
- Bride & Mother Dance – Landslide, Fleetwood Mac
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Dear Future Husband, Meghan Trainor
- Garter Removal – Pony, Ginuwine
- Garter Toss – Milkshake, Kelis
- Garter Dressing – Bump N Grind, R. Kelly
- Last Dance – You Are My Sunshine, Johnny Cash