On Sunday September 25, 2016 we were at The White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Briana and Brad. Briana and Brad were married near the edge of the pond at the rear of The White Barn. Guest began arriving at The White Barn at 2:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony.
The ceremony started at 3:00 pm and was presided over by Reverend Dina McGee. After a 20 minute ceremony, guests transitioned inside of The White Barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 4:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into The White Barn and then toasts were offered by the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner Briana and Brad shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Die A Happy Man by Thomas Rhett. Next, Briana danced with her father and then Brad danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:30 pm.
Here is the music that Briana and Brad chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introductions – Geronimo, Sheppard
- Bridal Party Introduction – Follow Me, Uncle Kracker
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Light It Up, Major Lazer
- Cutting of the Cake – This Will Be An Everlasting Love, Natalie Cole
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Die A Happy Man, Thomas Rhett
- Bride & Father Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Groom & Mother Dance – Slow Down, Nichole Nordeman
- Anniversary Dance – Always and Forever, Luther Vandross
- Bouquet Toss – Where Them Girls At, David Guetta
- Garter Removal – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Garter Toss – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Garter Dressing – Pony, Ginuwine
- Last Dance –Life After You, Daughtry