On Friday June 10, 2016 we were at The White Barn in Prospect Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Aubrey and Ross. Aubrey and Ross were married at the rear of The White Barn. Guests began arriving at The White Barn at 3:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started promptly at 3:30 pm and was presided over by Jack Buzard.
After a 15 minute ceremony, guests transitioned to the lower level of The White Barn where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the barn and then Aubrey and Ross shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Get To Love You by Ruelle. Next, toasts were offered by the best man and maid of honor prior to dinner.
Dinner was prepared by the staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style. After dinner, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake and then Aubrey danced with her father and Ross danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Aubrey and Ross chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Happy, Pharrell
- Cutting of the Cake – I’m Yours, Jason Mraz
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Get To Love You, Ruelle
- Bride & Father Dance –I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – The Man You’ve Become, Molly Pasutti
- Last Dance – Don’t Stop Believin’, Journey