On Saturday we were at The Terrace Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Wilma and Raymond. Wilma and Raymond were married inside of The Terrace Room at the Butler Days Inn. Guests began arriving at The Terrace Room at 5:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. At 5:25 pm Carly sang Shania Twain’s From This Moment On as the last song during prelude. The ceremony started promptly at 5:30 pm and was presided over by Chaplain Brad Messner.
After a 10 minute ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then toasts we offered by the best man and matron of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at the Butler Days Inn and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Wilma and Raymond cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Wilma and Raymond chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – In Your Eyes, Peter Gabriel
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Cutting of the Cake – You’re The World To Me, Fred Astaire
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran
- Bridal Party Dance – Always and Forever, Luther vandross
- Bouquet Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Garter Removal – The Stripper, David Rose
- Garter Toss – Who Let The Dogs Out, Baha Men
- Garter Dressing – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Last Dance – Last Dance, Donna Summer