On Saturday October 18, 2014 we were at The Terrace Room which is located inside of the Days Inn in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Stella and Eric. Stella and Eric were married at 3:30 pm at St. Michael’s Church in Butler PA. Guests began arriving at The Terrace Room at 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and an assortment of appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Fred of Fred Vero Photography.
At 5:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Stella and Eric cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Terrace Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Stella and Eric shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Unconditionally by Katy Perry. Next, Stella danced with her brother and then Eric danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Stella and Eric chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Teenage Dream, Katy Perry
- Cutting of the Cake – Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic, The Police
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Unconditionally, Katy Perry
- Bride & Brother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Groom & Mother Dance – I Am Your Child, Barry Manilow
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Last Dance – Lights, Journey