On Friday October 24, 2014 we were at The Terrace Room which is located inside of The Butler Days Inn in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Jordan and Matthew. Jordan and Matt were married at 4:30 pm at Camp Lutherlyn in Butler. Guests began arriving at The Terrace Room at 6:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Fred of Fred Vero Photography.
At 6:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Jordan and Matt played The Newlywed Game which lasted approximately 4 minutes. Next, toasts were offered by the best man and matron of honor. The matron of honor sang her toast to the song Another One Bites the Dust by Queen and she did an incredible job. Be sure to watch the video below to see her toast.
After the toasts, guests enjoyed a sit-down meal which was prepared by the culinary staff at The Butler Days Inn.
At the conclusion of dinner, Jordan and Matt cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Got You by Jack Johnson. Next, the newlyweds shared in a dance with the bridal party and then Jordan danced with her father and Matt danced with his mother and stepmother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Jordan and Matt chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – High Roller, The Crystal Method
- Cutting of the Cake – Ho Hey, The Lumineers
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Got You, Jack Johnson
- Bridal Party Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton
- Bride & Father Dance – Daddy’s Angel, T Carter Music
- Groom & Mother Dance – Child Of Mine, Carole King
- Groom & Stepmother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – I Won’t Give Up, Jason Mraz
- Last Dance – The Last Dance, Frank Sinatra