On Friday we were at The Terrace Room in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Kaylie and Brian. Kaylie and Brian were married in The Terrace Room at the Butler Days Inn. Guests began arriving at The Terrace Room at 5:00 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony. The ceremony started at 5:30 pm and was presided over by Reverend James Campbell.
After a 20 minute wedding ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 7:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Kaylie and Brian cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Terrace Room and was served buffet style.
After dinner, the newlyweds shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Thinking Out loud by Ed Sheeran. Next, Kaylie danced with her father while Brian danced with his mother. Then, Kaylie danced with her mother while Brian danced with his stepmother. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Kaylie and Brian chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Uptown Funk, Mark Ronson & Pharell Williams
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Uptown Funk, Mark Ronson & Pharell Williams
- Cutting of the Cake – I Wanna Grow Old With You, Adam Sandler
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran
- Bride & Father Dance –Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton
- Groom & Mother Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton
- Bride & Mother Dance – Have I Told You Lately, Rod Stewart
- Groom & Stepmother Dance – Have I Told You Lately, Rod Stewart
- Anniversary Dance – Always & Forever, Luther Vandross
- Bouquet Toss – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, Cyndi Lauper
- Garter Removal – Sexyback, Justin Timberlake
- Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Garter Dressing – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Last Dance – Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey