On Friday March 22, 2013 we were at one of our favorite banquet halls in Butler PA, The Terrace Room which is located inside the Butler Days Inn. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Ryan and Joey Morrone. Joey and Ryan were married in The Terrace Room at 6:30 pm by Reverend Mark DeNuzzio of A Simple Vow. After the wedding ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Jeff Hartzell of Jeff Hartzell Photography.
At 7:45 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Ryan and Joey shared in their first dance together as husband and wife. Next, the newlyweds cut their wedding cake before guests dined on a fabulous meal that was prepared by the culinary staff at the Butler Days Inn. After dinner, Joey danced with her father Mr. Terry Brest before we opened up the dance floor for dancing. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at Midnight.
Here is the music that Ryan and Joey chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – I’m Yours, Jason Mraz
- Bride & Groom Introduction – I’m Yours, Jason Mraz
- Cutting of the Cake – Smile, Uncle Kracker
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Then, Brad Paisley
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Last Dance – Closing Time, Semisonic