On Saturday we were at The Stables at Connoquenessing. The event was a wedding reception for Nicole and Adam. Nicole and Adam were married at 2:00 pm at St. Therese in Munhall. Guests began arriving at The Stables at Connoquenessing at 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then toasts were offered by the best man and matron of honor prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Medure’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Nicole and Adam shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song When I Said I Do by Clint Black & Lisa Hartman Black. Next, Nicole danced with her father and then Adam danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Nicole and Adam chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Signed, Sealed, Delivers, I’m Yours, Stevie Wonder
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Give Me Everything, Pitbull
- Bride & Groom First Dance – When I Said I Do, Clint Black & Lisa Hartman Black
- Bride & Father Dance – I Loved Her First, Heartland
- Groom & Mother Dance – Simple Man, Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Last Dance – Don’t Stop Believin, Journey