On Saturday November 07, 2015 we were at The Moose Lodge in Butler Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Joyce and Daryl. Joyce and Daryl were married at 2:30 pm at the Saxonburg Memorial Church in Saxonburg PA. Guests began arriving at The Moose Lodge at 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the hall and then toasts were offered by the best man and matron of honor prior to dinner. After dinner, Joyce and Daryl cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Remember You by Skid Row.
Next, the newlyweds danced with their children and then Joyce danced with her father and Daryl danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Joyce and Daryl chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Get This Party Started, Pink
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Welcome To The Jungle, Guns N’ Roses
- Cutting of the Cake – Sugar Sugar, The Archies
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Remember You, Skid Row
- Children Dance – Never Let You Go, Steelheart
- Bride & Father Dance – Unforgettable, Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole
- Groom & Mother Dance – A Mother Song, T. Carter Music