On Saturday May 03rd 2014 we were at The Mayernik Center which is located inside of the Avonworth Community Park. The event was a wedding reception for Joanna and Robert. Joanna and Robert were married at 2:00 pm at St. Richards Catholic Church in Gibsonia PA. Guests began arriving at The Mayernik Center at 3:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Lauren Zurchin Studios. At 5:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Joanna and Robert cut their wedding cake prior to dinner.
Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at Monteverde’s Catering and was served buffet style. After Dinner, Joanna and Robert shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Time In A Bottle, by Jim Croce. After dancing with the bridal party, Joanna danced with her father and then Robert danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Joanna and Robert chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Axel F, Harold Faltermeyer
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Happy Together, The Turtles
- Cutting of the Cake – You’re My Best Friend, Queen
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Time In A Bottle, Jim Croce
- Bridal Party Dance – What I Like About You, Romantics
- Bride & Father Dance – Father Of Girls, Perry Como
- Groom & Mother Dance – Que Sera Sera, Doris Day
- Anniversary Dance – Through The Years, Kenny Rogers
- Last Dance – Last Dance, Donna Summer