On Saturday April 22, 2017 we were at The Mayernik Center in Avonworth Community Park. The event was a wedding reception for Brittany and Matthew. Britt and Matt were married at 2:00 pm at St. Bonaventure Parish in Glenshaw PA. Guests began arriving at The Mayernik Center shortly before 4:30 pm where they enjoyed cocktails, appetizers and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 5:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Britt and Matt cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at Monteverde’s Catering and was served buffet style.
After dinner, Brittany and Matthew shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Then by Brad Paisley. Next, Britt danced with her mother & father and Matt danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:00 pm.
Here is the music that Brittany and Matthew chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introductions – Walk This Way, Aerosmith
- Bridal Party Introduction – You Shook Me All Night Long, AC/DC
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Sweet Little Somethin’, Jason Aldean
- Cutting of the Cake – Cake By The Ocean, DNCE
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Then, Brad Paisley
- Bride & Mother Dance – Mama’s Song, Carrie Underwood
- Bride & Father Dance – Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bouquet Toss – Want To Want Me, Jason Derulo
- Garter Removal – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Garter Toss – Another One Bites The Dust, Queen
- Last Dance – Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks