On Saturday we were at The Magnolia Room in Creighton Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Chelsea and Bobby. Chelsea and Bobby were married at 4:00 pm at St. Paul’s Catholic Church in Butler PA. Guests began arriving at The Magnolia Room at 5:45 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs with Fred of Fred Vero Photography.
At 7:00 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Chelsea and Bobby cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the culinary staff at The Magnolia Room and was served sit-down style.
After dinner Chelsea and Bobby shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton. Next, Chelsea danced with her father and step-father and then Bobby danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:45 pm.
Here is the music that Chelsea and Bobby chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Various Songs
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Bad Medicine, Bon Jovi
- Cutting of the Cake – You’re My Best Friend, Queen
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton
- Bride & Father Dance – Daughters, John Mayer
- Bride & Step-Father Dance – Daughters, John Mayer
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Legs, ZZ Top
- Garter Toss – Whip It, Devo
- Garter Dressing – Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins
- Last Dance – Country Roads, John Denver