On Friday September 28th 2012 we were at The Magnolia Room in Creighton Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Jimmy and Louisa Kleto. Louisa and Jimmy were married at The Magnolia Room in a 6:00 pm wedding ceremony that was officiated by Louisa’s mother Mrs. Kathy Clark. After the ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and appetizers as the bridal party posed for photographs.
At 7:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party and then everyone enjoyed a wonderful meal that was prepared by the culinary staff at Futules’ Harmar House Catering. After dinner, Jimmy and Louisa shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to Jason Mraz’s Lucky that was performed live by Kitty Correal & Juliana Collins. Throughout the remainder of the evening guests danced to a wide mix of music including some Greek, Latin & Irish selections until the wedding reception ended at 11:00 pm.
Here is the music that Louisa and Jimmy chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – Magic, B.O.B.
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Magic, B.O.B.
- Cutting of the Cake – L.O.V.E. Nat King Cole
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Lucky, Jason Mraz
- Bride & Father Dance – You’ll Be In My Heart, Phil Collins
- Groom & Mother Dance – What A Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong
- Bouquet Toss – Wishin’ and Hopin‘, Ani DeFranco
- Garter Removal – Short Skirt, Long Jacket, Cake
- Garter Toss – Short Skirt, Long Jacket, Cake
- Garter Dressing – I Know What Boys Like, The Waitresses
- Last Dance – The Banana Boat Song (Day-O), Harry Belafonte