On Saturday April 14, 2018 we were at The Grand Hall at The Priory in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. The event was a wedding reception for Karen and Greg. Karen and Greg were married at 2:00 pm at Saint’s John and Paul Catholic Church. Guests began arriving at The Grand Hall at The Priory shortly before 5:00 pm where they enjoyed cocktails and appetizers on the outdoor patio.
At 6:10 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then Karen and Greg cut their wedding cake prior to dinner. Dinner was prepared by the staff at The Priory and was served sit-down style.
After Dinner, Karen and Greg shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song Sweetest Devotion by Adele. Next, the newlyweds danced with the bridal party and then Karen danced with her father and Greg danced with his mother before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 10:30 pm.
Here is the music that Karen and Greg chose for each of the formal events:
- Parents Introduction – I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
- Bridal Party Introduction – Party Hard, Andrew W.K.
- Bride & Groom Introduction – Locked Out Of Heaven, Bruno Mars
- Cutting of the Cake –Marry You, Bruno Mars
- Bride & Groom First Dance – Sweetest Devotion, Adele
- Bridal Party Dance – Friends In Low Places, Garth Brooks
- Bride & Father Dance – Turn Around, Look At Me, The Vogues
- Groom & Mother Dance – My Wish, Rascal Flatts
- Anniversary Dance – Remember When, Alan Jackson
- Bouquet Toss – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Hot In Here, Nelly
- Garter Toss – Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard
- Garter Dressing – Luck Be A Lady Tonight, Frank Sinatra
- Last Dance – Last Dance, Donna Summer