On Saturday we were at The Grand Ballroom on Main Street in Butler PA. The event was a wedding ceremony and wedding reception for Monica and Matthew. Monica and Matthew were married at The Grand Ballroom. Guests began arriving at The Grand Ballroom at 4:30 pm as we played prelude music prior to the start of the ceremony. The wedding ceremony started shortly before 5:30 pm and was presided over by Pastor Jeff MacKay.
After a 20 minute ceremony, guests enjoyed cocktails and cookies as the bridal party posed for photographs. At 6:30 pm we formally introduced the bridal party into the ballroom and then a toast was offered by the best man prior to dinner.
After dinner, Monica and Matt cut their wedding cake and then shared in their first dance together as husband and wife to the song I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith. Next, Monica danced with her father before we opened up the dance floor. Throughout the remainder of the evening, guests danced to the sounds of DJ Pifemaster until the wedding reception ended at 9:30 pm.
Here is the music that Monica and Matthew chose for each of the formal events:
- Bridal Party Introduction – A Thousand Years, Christina Perri
- Bride & Groom Introduction – All I Do Is Win, DJ Khalid
- Cutting of the Cake – Lost In This Moment, Big & Rich
- Bride & Groom First Dance – I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing, Aerosmith
- Bride & Father Dance – De Nina a Mujer, Julio Iglesias
- Bouquet Toss – Single ladies (Put A Ring On It), Beyonce
- Garter Removal – Cherry Pie, Warrant
- Garter Toss – Stacy’s Mom, Fountains Of Wayne
- Last Dance – Then, Brad Paisley